Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just sweet











Today, me and the girls went to watch "17 Again" at Damansara Cineleisure. It's was Athira's choice. Adik nak tengok Monsters vs. Alien . Since ayah dah beli dvd for that movie, so kakak won hands down.

It was a sweet and simple movie. I enjoyed it. Adik, on the other hand, was quite bored by the second half of the movie. She walked down the aisle, sat on the front empty seats...tidur terlentang on me, talking quite loudly...it was difficult for her to stay focus on the movie.

Anyway, would I want to be 17 again? I doubt it. Maybe I could have study harder (is it possible?)..nah! I would have not made any changes...17 was sweet and carefree.

Cant wait to catch the next movie "The Proposal"...am looking forward to that. I have always enjoyed watching Ryan Reynolds on the big screen. Till then, tata.








No comments: