Thursday, April 5, 2012

I wonder whether I have the right to say the things that I feel, want and need. I realised in the hard way, sometimes the closest people around you do not think or share the same thoughts like you do. I guess if I do not have the avenues to speak, to be honest with myself, I shall just lie still in pain, let others do the talking for me...but they cant never feel my pain.

If I need to cry, I will cry on my own. If I feel pain, I shall treat it on my own. If I feel lost, I will have to find the way home..it will always be on my own...I guess I can only depend on myself..

1 comment:

wahwo said...

aiyaa sis, don't lah like that. some people are just like that. not only they say don't say things but they sometimes do it also without them realising.
so don't be too hard on yourself. you want to talk, i'm here. though what i say doesn't make sense sometimes, but i'm here maaa.
i'm just a buzz away.