Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More than I realised...

I have a weakness. I write with my heart and not with my mind.My thoughts are entwined with my feelings.And sometimes my feelings suffocates me. And I tend to super analyse things....I wish that I can be carefree in the manner I think or feel.And there are times, you want to please people...people that matters and don't.But sometimes pleasing everyone leaves you exhausted. You want to be thoughtful, but deep down you also want to be understood by others.Today, I received a sweet and thoughtful sms from my niece Aisyah..just when you think you are in the pits, and still do at times, well most of the time...there is someone to pick you up for the day.To Kak Mah, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Last weekend I had a few good minutes of sobbing...I needed the tears more than realised. Hubby was there to comfort me.Small things matters to me and sometimes I get too emotional over nothing.Nevertheless, one can never deny the outburst of emotions.

Work wise,am praying hard for some improvement..but as someone said to me...there is a reason for you to be there, at this particular time...I guess I have to be patient to see this period through.

For the last three nights, I have been watching Nur Kasih. I was on a marathon session from the first episode till the current one...well,I might be feeling sleepy and tired but that is out weight with the pleasure that I received. I needed the escapism, more than I realised.

1 comment:

browneyes said...

ya la Rufa, sometime something not significant can help, go to movies, watch dvd, shopping....havent done that in long long while....i need therapy too