Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tok Hajah is back.....

Tok Hajah is back......went to Kak's house to ambik Tok Hajah (TH) this morning....kids were very excited to have her with us. Syu was asleep, so TH woke her up from her beauty sleep. Kak dah pi ke Penang for some official matter.Anyway, we had lunch at Syed, TH makan nasi beriani dengan the kids, hubby and me, makan nasi putih....trying hard to restrain ourselves from heavy stuffs....tapi makan jugak ayam goreng, daging masak hitam mamak....blah, blah.Kakak tak larat makan kononnya.....adik makan sikit aje...lepas tu, adik makan ais kacang.TH dah tak larat nak makan lagi, so we bungkus ABC for her....Harga ABC dah naik, satu cost RM4.

Kakak pulled an ugly tantrum, she insisted on buying a Hannah Montana mag.....its was quite costly....lagi pun she doesnt know how to jaga her stuffs....so I refused, so all the way back from Kelana Jaya to home asyik menangis. Bukannya tak bagi dia baca mags...infact I memang encourage her to read by buying Enid Blyton books, High School Musical books and other stuffs tapi she has this habit of baca sekejap aje.Lepas tu, buku tu dicampak merata-rata. So adik and TH kesian kat kakak....mama and ayah pun membebel dalam kereta, well it was like, mama yang membebel... hubby and me were sticking to our principles.....tough love is pretty hard.

TH kata tak apa nanti boleh beli.....hmm, they can get their way with TH....maybe grandparents are made that way by God....they are the good and loving angels and the parents are the evil monsters....heheheh.

Anyway, Sofia pandai ambik hati TH, asyik kata "sayang tok".......dulu, sofia panggil TH....achik...which kinda of cute bila dengar....TH dah jadi muda pulak. Hope TH is staying lama sikit this time, the kids adore her....hubby suka mak is around, cos' I tak kacau dia, he can read the papers in peace.....as for me, I just need to have my mak ....

1 comment:

syuhidayah said...

Rufa, kak agree with you that mak should stay a little longer at your place. That morning when she was packing to go to your place, she was saying, " mak tak larat nak angkat bungkus ke sana ke mari." When I heard that I was very sad but I cannot leave her at home without me.Another thing, coming week end kak will not be home. And that reminds me Sofia's birthday!! The party games! Who will take over? Tizah?

-kak-