Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Romance, men and chocolates.......

I am a real sucker for romance. I love romantic comedies.....I adore love novels...I would read the same book for a few times....watch the same movie (cds/dvds) again and again. Hubby is not too keen about watching anything romantic....he is into action or comedy movies. Masa tengah berdating tu, he indulged in my 'hobby'. I think just to keep me happy. Masa mengandung kakak, I watched Kuch Kuch Kota Hai 4 times. The first time, tak ada subtitles tapi faham jugak, lepas tu my dear staff beli yang ada subtitles English and BM.....bawled my eyes....because dah faham ...it got so bad....hubby warned me not to be so emotional as this will upset the baby....It must have been quite a sight for him, to see the wife baring mengiring dengan perut yang besar.....duk sosek, sosek tengok Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol dengan mata dah sembam.

On the same topic, this month, managed to watch three new movies ( to me they are new)...27 Dresses, Made of Honour and Definitely, MAYBE. Seperti biasa, air mata menitik.....sosek sosek sorang-sorang atas katil. Kids dah tidur and hubby kat bawah baca paper. Melayan perasaan sorang-sorang. I actually enjoy this ME TIME.....I feel that this is an escapism from all the stressful stuffs at work....the kids are fine when they are playing on their own or keeping quiet....but mama needs her sanity...Hubby gets romantic on his own terms and sometimes at the most unappropriate places and time...hmmm....shall not indulge any info on that.

But then I am not complaining, romance to me is having someone to cook for you when you are not well, urut belakang when you feel so bloated....accepting all my weakness and appreciates me with the occasional compliments. Hubby gave me a birthday card with the words..."I know I am not a prefect husband....", well, I am not a prefect wife...infact I dont want a perfect hubby. But how I desperately wish hubby will stop smoking.....wishful wish eh?

This brings me back to romantic movies.....Its lovely to lose yourselves for 2 hours in a make believe world full of sugary sweet dialogues.....but give me the real thing....the extra kaki to keep my feet warm, the occasional pinch in the bumbs and hugs....Anyway, today masa I tengok Made for Honour.....I couldnt help but make comparison of Patrick Dempsey's character in the movie and of Dr.McDreamy......Haiya, why, why men are so stupid....they dont know what they want, I thought they think with their heads and not their hearts.....but in some cases, I think they dont think with either one ....heeheh... As usual, the hero doesnt know what is missing until he nearly losses it all.....same goes with this McDreamy and Lexie's off and on affair...kadang kadang buat sakit hati aje. Sabar ajela. Baik makan chocolate.....I will feel much more happier!

No comments: