Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Abang Jit

Happy Birthday Abang Jit.....Its paman's 44th Birthday today. The old dog is getting older...(huh, duh?). Amal called me up, precisely 11 days ago, tanya whether it was abang jit's birthday on the 1st July....We are both very confused sisters.....anyway, later in the week...I think it was last Sunday, I reminded her, abg jit's birthday is on the 11th July. So, semalam I dah fikir nak hantar birthday wish early in the morning. Kak Zah hantar " soft reminder" abt AJ's bday this morning, I think it was about 5.30am, mujur dah bangun. Amal, what's with this soft reminder....must wish softly huh....just kidding. Anyway, called up beloved bro about 4 times this morning, tak jawab-jawab....so bila dah sampai ke office, he returned my call....as usual I sang Happy Birthday to him and wished him....tanya kenapa tak jawab talifon , I just want to wish you, he said "tengah tidur...hari ni bangun lewat sikit."..said "tak kerja ke"....replied "hari ni jumaat" ...."oh, ya, jumaat cuti".....so tidur lambat lah, he chuckled...I knew this conversation was getting somewhere else..."so got your present last nite lah"....."ya" more chuckles.........sick cow....too much for little sister to handle.



Anyway AJ, have a wonderful birthday .....

No comments: