Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Seriously, kak

I have kak to blame for having this image of mak on the motorbike with hubby embedded in my head....kak posed this question to me via sms.."esok boleh tumpang mak ngan Zubir when he comes to sj.Ada extra helmet?"....so, I replied.."kak u got 2 be kidding"...this was her response..."serious talk.Am scared of the junction to ur place.Any other entry?"....with that response,I called her up immediately, you cant sms on this sort of thing, I was really curious, is this for real....I said you cant be serious...she laughed and said something about making my day more liveir....ya, you nearly gave me a serious case of nervousness...and now I am left with image of mak clinging on to the back handle cos she would be too segan to hold on to the son in- law. And Hubby's bike is kinda of big...jenis yang tinggi,its a " men's bike to soothe the ego of a not too young - early forties man" .... so mak have to tongek sikit....what a sight and what an image...and I have kak to blame for this....So to kak, seriously, what were you thinking.Anyway, It was a good one kak..

In my last posting, I wrote about Amal screaming at the kids (for organising games for birthday party)...she called up to say, " so you think I macam mak tiri lah...." well, I stand corrected, what I meant to say is that she will be screaming at the kids cos they will be annoying her....or is that the other way round....heheheh.

On that point, smsed Syuhaida about asking her to put on the the party games planner's hat in replaced of her mum. She has to plan games for children below 10, the offer was non negotiable and I wished her good luck. Her response was " consultant fee is expensive and its non negotiable...hmm as a lawyer I would advise her to be very careful, lawyers are known be notorious in getting their ways....hehehehhe.

So, cant wait for Saturday...it's not so much of the party, its more of getting together for makan makan and maybe a bit of healthy dose of gossip...

p.s Amal is on cloud nine...Airrel (betul ke spelling) will be here,at Maju Junction on the 16th August....hmm must be grinning from ear to ear till then....another sick cow!

2 comments:

wahwo said...

it's Ariel dearest sister and it's on 15.8..mmm..
how to go n see..keje mah!!

syuhidayah said...

Consultant are good with getting their way around clients.