Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sofia is three...



I wrote today's posting in the afternoon, after lunch..after thinking that the rest would settle down and mama can spend some time writing. To my aghast, after writing for about 4 paragraphs or more...Sofia, came to sit beside me asking to play the Kittykat game...when I said "mama tengah buat kerja.." she didnt believe me I guess, so Sofia tekan "esc"...everything just went "poof" by a split second....all mama's jottings was just a blank page....of course mama's voice naik sikit...and the poor girl curled on the sofa with the pillow on covering her face....lepas tu I dengar..."sorry mama..." She said this a couple of times...kesian jugak, she tertekan the computer...by then I couldnt continue with the jottings....so tutup komputer, suruh Sofia naik atas....sebelum tu buat susu, pujuk dia tidur....if I am lucky, Sofia will have her afternoon nap....

So,after 2 hours later, she is asleep, ayah is asleep, tok hajah is asleep...kakak, well she is up to something....barulah I boleh....sambung.

Sofia turned three today. Yippe!!! Sofia had her birthday party yesterday, everyone was there except for Wa,Kak Chick, KDah and AJ. Wa was presented by her 2 daughters..Syu and Aye (?)..There rest of my sisters did an Elizabeth Taylor thing...yunno coming..fashionably(?) late...This is quite accepted since you cant force people to come on time...hehehe. But Wa's prescence was missed....the reluctant game planners...Syu and Syahirah....didnt abide Wa's instructions on the game plans....so I had to make do with some ridiclous inpromptu games...tapi yang seronoknye, semua dapat hadiah...menang or kalah and boleh pilih hadiah....so the children raya sakan with the hadiah...I was proud with myself for being generous with them...heheh.

Syu and Syahirah thinks I am sore with them, but alas, I wasnt, this was a stress free birthday party...although I was annoyed with them..(please note, the word "quite" is missing)....and Amal's hormones were every where.

Why, did I say it was a stress free BD, well for starters, the menu was planned" by taking into consideration of what the kids nak makan lepas tu baru fikir about the adults....so the menu was just "nuggets, coktail sausages,assorted iced cupcakes,bee hoon kicap, buah tembikai"...baru menu untuk adults..."sandwich sambal sardin and mee goreng". And yang pentingnye, tak ada wastage....

The only drama I had on this BD was when Bibik nak tukar baju adik in the afternoon, Bibik picked a white and pink flowered dress...which adik refused to wear cos, she choose the pink dress that still in the bedroom. (I showed her the new dress the nite before)..haiya, so kakak bawak turun baju, bibik pi iron...tapi Bibik pun , why la, tukar baju so awal....pukul 2 dah pakai baju BD, so mama had to pujuk Adik, not Bibik, to pakai baju biasa balik...takut kotor...she refused at first...but bila kata nanti baju Princess kotor, tak cantik..cepat-cepat dia tarik dari badan sampai stucked at the head. The key words were " baju princess!"

So, all went well, just mama sakit kaki, well tapak kaki to be precised...ya, I know it the weight thing...Kakak dapat dua hadiah that mama beli cos I know she would be jealous kalau only adik dapat hadiah....a DIY glittering jewellery box and lip gloss...for adik, mama gave a fairy dress kit...with the wings, wand, hair band...blah, blah...which was difficult to keep it away from her, cos beli 1 week from the party...with her at Toy r'us...susah betul tak nak bagi dia bukak present tu...she even mentioned this to Wa, when Wa came to take TH to hospital...cos Wa said about ...adik kata something about baju princess...Oh ya,lipgloss dengan princess tales DVD.

She showed Mak lang the baju fairy and siap berjalan dengan kasut tinggi (Callie gave a princess set) when mak lang came today to visit TH.Mak Lang suggested hantar adik belajar ballet...and she proceeded to demonstrate some ballet steps...not Sofia but mak lang....

So, now that she three, will the tantrums be worse....now that another story all together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIK SOFIA...

No comments: