Saturday, July 5, 2008

Phew, at last...

Due to my buta IT, I have been bugging a lot of people....hubby, sister and practical students....sorry Farah and Fida ....on how to start a blog. So my dearest lil' sister, Amal created one for me. 'Consultation' was done on the phone.... and phew! it was difficult to cari the right name, password....blah...blah, since semua benda yang ada connection with me, was already taken.So tak bolehlah mama bear, cup cakes and even Cippa....a name coined by my dearest Kak Dah which I am stucked with. Being the second youngest from a family of nine, I am supposed to be called 'chik' or makcik but somehow tertukar to Cippa....but I'm not complaining....its much better than Chipmunk.

Anyway, woke up this morning feeling teruja- yup learned a new word, nak buka my new blog. Hubby was kind enough to ambil his laptop.....cuba buka tapi tak boleh. Had to call my consultant, she went through the whole stuff of...'open this....do that....type this' bla blah blah.....and reminder me...the consultation fee dah bertambah.

While tengah dok menulis ni, the kids pun sibuk nak main princess- barbie, so kena pasang the other laptop....the youngest practically screaming into my left ear...adik nak barbie princess mama, adik nak barbie princess mama.....on and on.....hubby kacau me by trying to guna belking on this laptop....haiya...tak boleh and nearly terpadam what I have written earlier. He had the cheek to say, 'now I know where the eldest got her wailing from .....'. Yeah, blame the mother...the father has more flaws and flauts than the mother......hehheheh!

I dont know how long I would be able to blog to today...Sofia is already saying ' dah la mama' and disturbing kakak since kakak is playing games on her own. Kakak has territorial issues....she doesnt like to share..... So adik asyik kata...mama gatal, ayah nak tukar pampers.....oops...bukan mama gatal....tapi adik gatal la.....Hmm have to extra careful, nanti tersilap type pulak.

So, enough for now.....before hubby tak larat layan the kids.....before kakak berlawan with adik and before Bibik tarik muka......now bibik, that another chapter of stories to tell....

No comments: