Sunday, February 1, 2009

Adik tengok kartun....,

Am on my bed at the moment,was trying hard to sleep cos masih demam but couldnt of course...adik watched a barbie movie, minta air sirap and macam-macam lagi.The other half enjoyed his evening siesta, hmm...jealous jugak.So,went down to cook fish curry for dinner...fried mee maggie for adik (I know its not good for her),naik balik ke bilik, baru nak rest balik, adik nak mandi pulak, nak mandi dulu sebelum makan...lepas dia complaint pulak "adik tak sihat".I think she was telling the truth cos I caught my flu from the office and since adik mesti tidur berkepit, mesti dah berjangkit.So, ayah bawak dia turun pulak...ayah dah bangun untuk his asar prayer...nak bagi adik panadol.

Although I couldnt rest today, I am feeling much better than yesterday.Semalam,I was on public service duty at Central Market....letih jugak, infact I came much earlier than my staff and set the booth by myself.Although the respond was just moderate but it was quite an eye opener,seronok jugak tengok kerenah orang...macam-macam gaya ada kat CM.I dapat jugak bersembang dengan a person by the name of Pak Shuib...interesting personality.I need to be aware of what is happening around me.Ada jugak yang datang ke booth tu tanya about non-legal matters but it was okay, dapat lah jugak bercakap dengan pelbagai jenis orang.Throughout the whole day I was there, my head was pounding hard,my mouth was dry, asyik minum air aje...of course I was sniffling anhd sneezing...my eyes were watery, I gueesed I was not a pretty sight for the public. But I am proud of myself for not giving up...infact I didnt take a lunch break but gave my officers time off for lunch...hmm, they took their sweet time of course but brought back a loaf of sweet bread...(a big loaf), didnt feel much like eating, tapi makan jugak sikit cos takut masuk angin. Lepas tu, jumpa some I know, hmm my former student, he now a lecturer at Law Faculty...offered him some bread and assam, tanya about UiTM...gossip a bit...it was nice to go down the memory lane, even though for a short while..

Anyway, bila balik rumah, couldnt sleep, the head was pounding, mak was at home with me, so tak boleh lah terus tidur.Dinner lauk yang dipanaskan from lunch..ayah bought macam-macam lauk for lunch, penuh meja...I had only a mug of hot milo with 2 pieces of bread,cakap-cakap sikit with mum, lepas tu makan ubat and TIDUR.

This morning,as usual adik got up very early, she had the tv on, cartoons can be quite irritating in the wee hours of the morning....4 am to be precised.It was losing battle to continue sleeping....so bangun awal cos adik tengok kartun.

No comments: