Sunday, February 8, 2009

Butterflies, hands and bears...

So, do you like my new blog page or whatever you called it in IT slang ...heheh. It was created by Syu, my lovely niece...it seems that I owe her a Nintendo game for it, hmm...I think she is more kaya than me...she can bloody well afford it on her own...heheheh.

I dont know what the hands and the butterflies signifies...Syu said, the left side was pretty empty...so that was the reason of having butterflies and hands...haiya, she could have at least tipu me by saying that it signifies something worthy. So, I said maybe it signifies me with my kids & hubby....boleh lah tu.

I love my gambar(s).....cute kan. That was me at the age of 3 or 4 years old. Adik Sofia thinks the gambar yang pegang bunga ros tu dia...and she went on to describe what "she" wore....okaylah, maybe ada some similarities...especially, the sepet eyes....I did look kinda of Chinese masa kecik-kecik dulu.

Gambar yang tengah bercakap kat telefon tu pulak , I was holding my favourite bear...I don't what happened to it, but I know I am married to one now. The bear I was holding was pretty tame and cuddly....the BEAR that I have now can be quite frisky and naughty....heheheh. I don't know whether bears by nature smoke but mine does like a chimney....24/7.

Anyway Syu, thanks a million for the new face lift, I love it especially the arrangement of the pics but I want back my titles.....

No comments: