Saturday, February 21, 2009

Adik dah pi sekolah

Adik dah masuk taska, well to her its sekolah. She has been bugging ayah dia , asyik nak ke sekolah aje. Everyday, the morning scenario would be the same, she would lug in her bag into ayah's car with kakak. Ayah would sent kakak to school and divert her attention by stopping by Petronas for some "pauing". Giving all sort of excuses to why she cant go to school can be quite tiring.

In fact, one occasion that I went shopping just the two us, she asked me to buy a baju gown untuk pi sekolah. Buat uniform lah tu. So, I beli lah gown merah and white bow, nampak sweet lah and harga pun boleh tahan. Children clothes kadang-kadang tu cost more than adults. Anyway, dah side track dah.

So, back to cerita adik pi sekolah, ayah was so tired of hearing her whinning nak pi sekolah, so ayah pun berhenti kat Taska, adik dah buka selipar nak masuk dalam dengan selambanya....was stopped by ayah from masuk ke dalam (kesiankan)....tanya kat cikgu, kata tak boleh, they accept only 4 years olds...well, adik will be 4 this year (duh!), told him to contact the pengetua.All these was related to me by ayah malam tu. I can imagine, adik would have been sad that day.....

Anyway, the good news, adik dapat masuk sekolah selepas some persuasion. On her first day (it was unplanned but as usual adik was equipped with school bag, both of us were there to see her masuk dalam taska dengan penuh relax, duduk depan cikgu yang tengah mengajar a small kid mengaji...I jengok,we were assured by the teachers that she would be fine and not to WORRY, so we gave our phone numbers, balik ke rumah ambik diapers and botol susu..and so balik semula ke taska hantar the stuff, I tengok aje from the curb, ayah yang masuk...then I was on my way to Putrajaya.In my heart I was saying things like adik okay ke, tak kecik sangat ke, kakak masuk standard 1 pun kena tunggu, ni macam mana dengan adik, but at the back of my mind, I knew that adik was more confident than kakak.

Bila balik rumah that evening, she had a lot to tell.She was trying to tell so much, faham tak faham aje, it was pretty amusing to listen... Next day bibik her gave some nuggets as bekal, she told me later in the evening that cikgu bagi mee, tapi adik tak ada duit...told her adik tak payah bayar, adik boleh makan, cikgu bagi untuk semua orang...then she said mee pedas, adik makan nuggets. Alahai.

No comments: