Monday, February 23, 2009

GERAM NYE......

I am so angry with my some of my staff and officers....but my mood has changed for the better in the afternoon. I am feeling much better than this morning ...I was so pissed off with this particular officer (LA), if only I could say a piece of my mind to her.....tak apa simpan untuk meeting hari Jumaat ni.

So, much for Monday blues.... walahal had a lovely weekend ,bawak the kids to watched Geng: Pengembaraan (Upin & Ipin). The animation was very good but a bit scray untuk budak-budak, especially the scenes dalam hutan....with the sound effects (we were seated the third row from the front...pening kepala and sakit tengkok...)...it can be quite violent(standard budak-budak la)...adik menjerit, oops more like shieking, covering her face with her jacket, at times, duduk mengecil dalam seat, peeping through her jacket.....ada masa pulak duduk atas mama dia, tutup my mata with her jacket....but bila ada scenes yang seronok, she was laughing so loudly until kakak tegur dia, I said to kakak biar aje adik.....they really had fun. Both of them enjoyed the movie......where was ayah ? Ayah was at hardware store in Ikano, dari mula hantar sampai habis movie.....

Back to today, the mood got darker by the seconds bila masuk kerja, bila I smsed semalam to one of my LAs suruh pi ke court, dia tak jawab, tunggu-tunggu, tak masuk kerja walaupun jam dah 8.30 pagi, called her up, didnt bother to answer.....she only call balik pukul 9 lebih kata pi klinik and ada mediation session pagi ni. Awat la, tak cakap awal-awal, I could not go the courts today cause ada some juvenile clients datang with their parents untuk interview.....case lepa hari Rabu. Interview dah set pukul 9 pagi. Guess what! She only left a message with the receptionist, DIDNT BOTHER TO TALK TO ME PERSONALLY!!!!

So, I pun mengadu to my better half and Amal. Went into damage control mode by asking one of LAs to attend to the cases ( at three diferrent courts), LA kata baju dia tak sesuai pi court la and dia ada duty kat service centre, sorang lagi LA terpaksa pi family court, ada a few matters depan Y.A and TP (given to her by one of the LO yang bercuti (how convenient) ), so lepas aje jumpa the clients.....I berkejar ke court pulak nak tolong my LAs....I pulak pi cari lepa, tak boleh nak contact cos dah ada dalam court....hmm, pi cari penyakit. Tak apa la naik turun tangga pun puas hati. Kerja kena buat jugak.

All these would not have happened if 1. kalau my LOs ada...2.kalau I tak approve cuti one of my LO (sorang pi BTN); 3. kalau that particular LA jawab my sms; and 4. kalau LO tak memandai bagi kes dia kat LA without my knowledge;

BUT whatever it is, it is your self worth and work ethics that matters.So kepada yang berkenaan, belajar-belajarlah ETIKA KERJA YANG BAIK.

No comments: