Saturday, February 7, 2009

Muah, muah, muah !

I got my wish today....yeyeye...I watched a movie this morning. The notion of going off to the cinema on my own to watch a movie was playing on my mind...on and on ...like a broken record player. Well, I put my plans into action this morning. Got up early as usual, but this morning I went out to buy breakfast for Tam and her family. Tam came over on Friday, spend a night over, she planned to go down to Seremban to visit Siti Sara.
So, off I went in the morning with hubby and adik in tow to buy kueh and roti canai. We had a cup of hot drinks each minus adik, she had ice tea (hubby's choice)(in the morning!!!! agh!) while waiting for the roti canai.
Tam took mum along, it was very kind of her...mum needs to get away from the kids anyway..heheh. Since mum was with Tam, I didnt feel guilty at all, the idea of treating myself to a movie was so delicious. I was salivating. So, I tried to sell the idea of watching a movie to hubby....said there was a movie I was kinda eager to see...told him the movie was at 11.15am...enough time for him and the kids to do our weekly shopping for groceries at Tesco and would meet them for lunch. So, hubby, said yeah...told the kids to have their bath...pronto...before hubby changes his mind...hehehe.
Anyway, to cut it short, we went out too early, I was at the cinema about 1 hour before show time....the shopping complex was kinda empty, tenants baru nak buka kedai. I waited patiently...making my observations on the surroundings... and on the couples around me....bought myself a box of regular popcorns...stuffed my face with it while waiting patiently...texted Syu and Amal about my visit to the cinema.....heheh, felt kinda of good although said I will be thinking of Amal while watching the movie nanti.
I was the first to masuk the panggung, sat there alone for about 15 minutes before the rest trickled in....since it was a chic flick, I didnt expect any guys, well minus the couples la, but to my amazement there was these three guys ( they look kinda of regular not the lembut-lembut kind) sat a row infront of me watching BRIDE WARS....cool, they must be really be - i. into romantic comedies, ii.were sent by their girlfriends to be more sensitive with their (the girlfriends la) needs, iii.they are into Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway or iv. there was nothing better to watch.
Anyway, I am glad hubby gave a couple of hours time off from the girls and some ME TIME. Enjoyed the movie although it was so-so for me. To hubby, MUAH MUAH MUAH !

No comments: