Thursday, December 31, 2009

HOPES...

In about two hours and 12 minutes,we will be leaving and bidding good bye to year 2009 and saying hello to year 2010. What are my thoughts on year 2009...it has been a mixed one..on a personal note there were happiness with a bit of sadness.Career wise, it has been a roller coaster ride...ups and downs.There were many times when I questioned myself on the path that I am on....well,there is nothing that I can do on this..in fact everything is fated.So, besides giving myself some self motivation push,letting myself the occasional self pity and burying in periodic sadness...Things were moving at a quicker pace.I can safely say that 2009 have left me quite exhausted and low.I need to catch my breath.

On that note,I need some new year resolutions.I have never been a stickler to resolutions..I cant recall sticking to resolutions with any enthusiasm...so, one of my resolutions is to keep to my resolutions. Its no rocket science that getting myself in a better shape, health wise would definitely be on the top three of my list. I also hope to be more tolerant with situations that are beyond my control, to speak less and speak only when spoken to,spent more quality time with the kids and hubby, be less critical and strike the right balance between career and family. On a final note, not to be too apologetic for being ME.
So, Assalamualaikum to 2010..may Allah swt bless all of us with more happiness,success and good health.Amin.

" COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS,NOT YOUR PROBLEMS "

2 comments:

Missing Cat said...

salam...nak sebut nama kang, takut org lain tau la...farah ni...i'm going to follow ur blog la...interesting sgt2...anyway, hepi new year...

MamaTiaMia said...

upaaa..happy new year.. i tak der resolution pun..hee..heee..solution nak dapat duit selepuk pun tadak..selain doa hee..hee..a very happy new year to my good and cute friend may you be blessed with happiness days and nites..may papa bear love you always second and minutes,may the two cute girls shower you with hugs and kisses non stop, may you have a piece of mind,heart full with happy songs..and may big smile never fade from your sweet lips and lastly may we both continue to be good friend.. i love you girl.