Monday, January 11, 2010

Just flow with it..

What can I say...tired, aching...My weekend was a physically and mentally tiring, had to a working conference...bukan conference where your attendance and ears are needed but this was energy draining one.It was taxing due to the time constraints, there were 27 presentations..the rumusan and Q&A took a HUGE bite of the whole programme..thus resulted in a domino effect of spilling over...thus it dragged until late into the night...and continued again the next day..from the Friday to Sunday noon.It was not something heavy yang your mind cannot compute...the contents were more of policies and activities of the M,so it was tolerable..its good to know where tangent is, where everyone is heading to, strategies the activities....but the downside was the lack of time management..and lack of rest... sampai kaki kebas sangat-sangat.Nak bangun ke ladies or to take a breather was such a pain.Imagine this, I was walking out, gingerly going through the chairs, when my name, actually not name, more of my "post" was called out, had to stop in my track and stand very awkwardly, acknowledged the matter that was raised, nodded my head all this while trying to remain compose cos all eyes was on me..was this necessary...I don't know..I have my view on this..but not to be shared with others. What I gained besides some input on M's policies and planning, I got a splitting headache and badan berangin cos tak lalu sangat nak makan.

To my supportive and considerate hubby....thank you from the bottom of heart. Love you so much.Muah,muah,muah. To my kids...sorry mama could not give any attention to both of you last weekend. Mama will make up for it this weekend.

" EMBRACE EACH MOMENT WITH ENTHUSIASM "

1 comment:

MamaTiaMia said...

hmm papa bear sayang mummy bear so much:)take care rufa..go urut2 biar hilang angin and jangan tak makan,ingat dulu you selalu makan macam tak nak makan:)