Saturday, December 5, 2009

You..Adam Hassan I....




I am posting this with a certain feeling of excitement. There is still a sense of euphoria in me.Just came back from watching Natrah.I went with kak chik and syikin.We didnt seat together.Anyway, the main thing is that I dapat tengok Remy and hear him sing. Boleh tahan suaranya. He can sing well.Apa-apa pun, I was trying to capture every moment in my memory drive...
I would not go into details about Natrah,but I will share some moments of lapse of wisdom on my part.The scenario takes place from the office. I was so eager that I would be on time to IB, that my second meeting in the afternoon ended abruptly...by me actually, I told the Chairman, in a serious tone and manner that I will peruse the draft agreement and will give my input later....I was not lying actually, cos the other side's lawyers baru bagi a new set of drafts....hehehehe.
So, I was at IB by 6pm. Terjumpa these 2 girls, Farah and her friend. Both diehard fans of Remy Ishak. Strucked a conversation with them while watching the rehearsel video of Natrah on the tv screen. They were waiting patiently to catch a glimpse of Remy Ishak. Wished them luck, left for dinner at the cafe...some how, terjumpa balik sekali lagi, they accompanied me while I waited patiently for kak chik & Syikin. Masa tergelak duk bercerita about our crush on Remy..I took out my card and gave to Farah...I said to her "kalau buat fan club untuk Remy, jangan lupa kakak"...Farah squealed...Puan, LA ya, sorry panggil puan kakak tadi...I said no harm..its a small world..lepa ni junior officers I...tapi tak pernah berjumpa sebelum ni. Anyway, my lack of wisdom continues bila I told kak chick I nak queue ambik autograph...terjumpa farah again, so queue with them, mintak tolong kawan farah ambik gambar of me and Remy nanti...Maya Karin was sweet and pretty. I got her authograph..lepas tu bila turn dengan Remy...I was star strucked...tengok mata ada mascara, mata ada eyeliner..walaupun its expected for actors especially after a performance to be still in their make up...but I was distracted...so distracted and star strucked that I could not manage to give salam or bersalam with him...the best part is that I boleh buat small talk with Maya Karin, infact I apologised to her for being excited about meeting Remy...and I all I could say to him...was....." you Adam Hassan..I...". The whole thing went by so quickly, I sempat ambil one photo with Remy...courtesy of Farah's friend...I tak realised that I ada ambil one shot of him with my handphone from a distance, while queing..(I teringat while driving back, so check it out while driving...told you, I was not WISE)...ralat, tak bawak camera, ralat tak guna my handphone untuk ambil a better photo of him.....ralat ambik satu aje..tu pun side profile...geram, geram. Ralat...tak bercakap dengan Remy...instead of " you Adam Hassan...I". Tapi, Remy memang charming and handsome....asyik senyum aje...and polite too...maybe, dalam kepala dia, layan aje kakak ni....I hope Farah will email the photo soon as promised. Ni, the clock dah tunjuk 1.45am, am still awake....still reliving the moments in my mind...maybe sebelum tidur tengok Nur Kasih balik..heheh...kena beristighfar banyak-banyak......must come back to reality....kena ingat kat hubby yang tengah berdengkur kat sebelah ni.....

5 comments:

Depa semua panggil kak cik said...

ahai la rufa...

what can i say...

we can always go again. this time around make sure camera is with you . what say you? aisyah is thinking of making it there.

cippa said...

hahaha...insyallah,I will be watching it again with hubby and amal next sunday.Amal did the booking for us.I think ada lagi kot seats.Lets make it another event together..

Ikin said...

kak rufa...nak join fan club...
:). Ikin pun dah start 'terminat' adam hassan ni. Kesian la dia kena pukul...hehehe (teremosi pulak).

cippa said...

Ikin,

Nak join fan club? Dah ada fan club ke? Myself ni, a bit macam katak bawah tempurung...tak tau sangat about FC...hehehe. Tapi kalau ada a friendly face macam you, bolehlah join sekaki. Kesiankan dia kena pukul...lets just hope it's just something minor aje...

Missing Cat said...

i am so excited when i saw my name in ur blog...hehehehe...dah dpt dah kan gmbr adam hassan...syg la, dah popular sekali ade something happened yg tarnish his reputation...