Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Que sera sera

To tell the truth, came back today, with a bad headache..rasa macam nak muntah.Rasa berat kat neck..tapi too tired to sleep..so checked out the blogs that I am following.It was refreshing to read some of the stuff..to Kak Chick, the obsession will go away, although I must say that I have placed an order for the DVD...hahaha.Am looking forward to watch Natrah with you and Syikin on friday nite...lets hope, tak ada something urgent at work...am dreading that..but you will never know, my office is quite a mad house...on another note,disappointed that Amal tak dapat tiket. Ralat.
Back to the headache, had a conversation with hubby on monday, I asked whether its too late to change career at the stage in life...hubby bluntly answered that "its too late". I was just saying it aloud what was disturbing my mind lately...on a good day, I enjoy my work, infact the challenges are something that I look forward for, you gain more knowledge and experience...but there ups and downs.Its the downside of things that makes you miserable, especially things that are beyond your control.And the lack of human decency in all aspect....so, memandangkan dah terlewat nak tukar career...kena redha aje la.On this aspect, a friend of mine said this to me yesterday..."I empathise and sympathise with you, I have gone through it..you just have to survive through this...".True, others have suffered and gone through much more horrible things...be it with career, family or just life basically...so, Que sera, sera..stop whining.Pull up the socks..take a panadol, the headache will go away...maybe I will feel better with a dose of rerun of Nur Kasih....heheheh.

No comments: