Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am trying hard...

Am at home. The clock shows-3.32pm.Am waiting for hubby.We are supposed to be on a holiday...hmm, he was called back to work...nak kena jumpa CFO, something urgent yang tak boleh ditunggu, so I masak lunch,we were supposed to jalan-jalan...makan kat luar...lauk dah masak tapi hati tak rasa nak makan..bukan perut tapi hati pulak.The kids are in my room, making a mess of the room...I tell them once, tell them hundreds of time...they will not listen to me...I have given up...so the room will be in a mess...what's new.Yesterday's lunch with Uni friends did not materialise..it just not meant to be..so grey skies appears to be here to stay...never mind, trying hard to shake this away..so, I had a marathon session of Grey's Anatomy..did it help?...naaa..should I just sleep it away...naaaa...to be honest, brought back some stuff from office..in fact a bagful...but I just cant put my head and heart into it.I should have taken up Azu's offer for lunch today but I thought of spending time with hubby and kids..one can only plan and plan..

With all the gadgets and communications via hp, emails, FBs...we have sacrifice our privacy to a certain extent.I was reminded by my bosses during meetings...answer your calls..jawab smses...jangan switch off the phones...walaupun malam, jawab telefon. Well, I tak pakai phone office..it's my own phone and my personal line...but why cant we just switch off the phones..hmm, since Monday, I have been receiving messages from office..layan those messages.. tak sampai hati, takut ada benda penting..or maybe because ada moral obligations...macam Zubir...so, hati isteri and anak-anak diketepikan seketika untuk selesaikan kerja di pejabat.Is it fair? Well grow up! It's not about fairness, it's not about caring less, it's not about being selfish...it's just life.The bottom line and the cold hard truth is..when life gives you lemon..make a lemonade.No self help books..motivational tapes...words of wisdom can make any changes. It just you. You make the changes!Sadly,it's just ME!

"THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.."

1 comment:

MamaTiaMia said...

ufa.. siannya you nanti kita bila kita da masa we sit down,borak2 okay.. i ended taking one day leave yesterday,took my emak and the kids plus ikin to ikea..we makan2..just jalan2..sian my emak..now she seems okay.hmm cerita office ni macam tak koser dah..kalau tak jawab tak senang hati sepanjang hari..dah jawab pun bukan sure nak senang hati..kita tunggu duit selepuk kita okay:)