Monday, December 14, 2009

Warm thoughts

Tonight I brought along hubby to watch Natrah the theatre. Amal was with us also. The night started on on a wrong footing. Amal's pouch kena ambik oleh orang yang tak berhati perut. In the pouch ada camera and the tickets. To be honest, I was not worried about not watching the show, tapi more concerned about the camera . I am very certain, it means the world to her, mesti ada gambar of her kids. Memories captured.... The camera was hung on the toilet door, she stepped out sekejap aje, she was doing a self check loudly, ....the keys was with me...checked,...bila I kata what about the tickets, baru sedar, tickets ada dalam pouch sama dengan camera. But it was too late. Dah diambil orang. Tuhan tu, Maha Pengasih, mujur Amal found the printouts of the ticket bookings that she had thrown into the bin. En. Firdaus, orang IB, tolong double check dengan counter tickets and we got to go in walaupun dah last minute. It had spolit the mood for Amal. I felt bad and guilty.Tak berkat orang yang curi camera tu, I hope Amal will get some good news tomorrow from En. Firdaus. Insyallah.

On a brighter note, dragged hubby to queue with me, mujur I beli dua buku programme, actually one was for Amal, but she had bought one for herself earlier. He became our photographer. And he took autographs for Athira. Kali ni, I was more sensible, no giggling like a school girl. I congratulated the cast, took photos and left. Athira had two dedicated autographs from Umie Aida and Remy. Remy jotted "Study hard ya :)". From Maya, hubby got "Dear Abg. Zubir"...amboi! Balik rumah, kakak is still awake...she waited for us. Bila I tunjuk the authographs especially from Remy...she was thrilled.

We enjoyed Natrah, infact Amal and I stood up to applause them, sayang sekali tak ada standing ovations....since this is my second show, I noticed there was an additional scene to the ending. The scene Maria /Natrah walked towards the church pun ada additional dialouge....kalau tak silap dulu tak ada dialogue beristighfar and mengucap syahadah. If I overlooked dulu, minta maaf.
To my darling hubby, thank you for being so supportive. This time I managed to have a sensible conversation with Remy. Tak payahlah I mentioned apa yang dicakap. Just some words of encouragement. But dear hubby did say this to Remy bila dia minta autograph untuk Athira "ni semua penangan Nur Kasih". It was replied with a laugh.

To Amal, sorry for the unfortunate episode..
To Atif and friends...nanti kita makan kambing again ye..
To Kak chik, you are most welcome, we will gladly do it again and again. It was our pleasure... Insyallah the Omarians will stick together ..and I think Pak would have been proud of his children.

3 comments:

MamaTiaMia said...

upa...dasattt tu jer i boleh kata:)..hmm our batch dulu so much into this facebook thing, i pulak so hopeless,old fashion,tak tau nak bukak,dah kena invite by sue pun tak tau nak guna..so asyik tengok comment orang masuk kat email i..drooling nak tau cerita nad nak tengok gambo.

cippa said...

You kena ada FB ni Azu, I dipaksa oleh Sha...bukannye pandai pun, Sha had to guide me through sms. Tapi syok pulak bila boleh tengok gambar2 lama yang Sha download and stay contact with old friends....but time is a bit of contstraint, bab tu, I kurang sikit, kadang2 nak buat posting kat blog sendiri pun tak larat, ni pulak nak menegok FB...but its quite fun....

MamaTiaMia said...

cippa..dah bukak fb tengok orang asyik gossip i dengan tangga batu tu ha..ponek den nak explain:)