Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am clueless....

I have received some weird, hysterical and irritating sms through the years, today I received an sms which started a series of to and fro smses with my eldest sister. It started like this -
"Who is our new PM?" My reply was "Is this a tricky question? Hmm,its Najib or is it smthg else. Tell me". She responded with " Nothing tricky. Very straight forward. He is of course very popular w Malaysian". So I replied " Haiya. I tot u have smthg up yr sleeves.Kalau dpt cuti esok best jugak or pi bye2 Pak Lah dgn white handkerchief. Her following response was quite confusing, it was "White handkerchief. The clue". I texted "What is d clue? U giving me headache now" Kak replied with this "Okay2 dear. I thought it is Anuar Zain". At this stage I was pretty much confuse, so I replied with this "Anuar zain? Kak I am more confused". With that the smses stopped.
Now, I know that she has a lot of time on her hand and she can be quite lonely at home with the kids at work and at Uni...so she occupies her time by sending funny smses, sometimes with riddles, giving us updates on the latest info about the family, spreading any news, traffic flow on the North and South Highway (when she is travelling to Perlis or Alor Setaq)..and so on to the rest of the family. But today's sms was confusing. In fact I called up Amal to ask whether kak sent the same sms to her about who is the new PM. Now, I know for a fact who the next 6th PM of Malaysia...but I thought she was making some joke or giving some riddles.
Well, that's kak. I still dont know what is connection between the new PM and Anuar Zain and why the white handkerchief is a clue. I am clueless.

No comments: