Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Asap rokok and my LB

What's my take or opinion of the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic -well, to be truthful, I was disappointed with the movie. I preferred the book version than the movie. Found the movie to be less entertaining than the book...the pace was a bit jumpy, macam tak cukup umph. The movie did not do justice to the book. Somehow the character of Luke Brandon in the movie was not the image that I had from my reading. I had the image of a more mature LB in my mind. On the character of Becky Bloomwood, what I love about her is her ridiculous imaginations and naivety....it can be quite annoying but at the same time adorable... Isla Fisher did some justice to the character. The dancing scene was hilarious. I really laughed loud and hard. I adored her in the movie "Definitely, maybe".

Anyway, yesterday my very own LB came over to my office. He was on leave. Had lunch at gerai ikan bakar kat jalan ipoh. Hubby was disappointed sikit cause the choices of ikan bakar yang masih ada was limited. We arrived at the gerai about 10 minutes before 1pm, gerai dah penuh...ada yang nampak macam lama dah makan, hmm, pukul berapa lepa ni keluar lunch ah? Makan berdua ni, lain sikit tak ada budak-budak nak kacau...tapi the surroundings was not romantic la, quite panas sikit and kena share the table with other customers. Tapi boleh la.

Back at office, hubby filled my room with asap rokok. Pening la jugak. He made himself comfortable with a big mug of iced nescafe, newspapers and ciggies...tak was not enough for him, bila officer I came in to my room to seek my advice...hmm, dia pun sibuk bagi his opinion jugak...thats what you get for marrying another lawyer...its a job and family hazards....hehehe. To be fair to him, am thankful with his opinion cause I pun tak sedar ada benda yang tak tahu.

After he left,my office boy came into my room with a can of air freshener...terus sembur-sembur. Hmm, nak tergelak pun ada, tak tau whether nak rasa insulted ke....maybe he could sense that I was quite uncomfortable with the smoke. Hmm, nasib la, that's my Luke.

No comments: