Friday, March 20, 2009

Winds of change...

Even though I am not well today, in fact I took EL and continued sleeping after breakfast till late noon, hubby took me to the HP clearance sale....tapi was quite disappointed cos the Mini HP the one was eyeing for was sold out. Hmm, what a disappointment....after all the pusing-pusing that we did....we couldnt locate the place at first and imagine this, mencari the place after office hours...cari parking space. Kesian kat hubby. We had to do a few u-turns. Hubby didnt want me to feel sad for long, so he took me to Digital Mall, pusing-pusing tengok computers...I got myself a mini note book. I already have my Dell, tapi its more convenient to have a mini note book. Senang nak bawa ke ofis. Lagipun Athira and Adik bolehlah guna mama's pc....asyik guna ayah's. I hope to have more postings since I am able to log on anytime tak payah tunggu balik ke rumah.

Oh, I have changed the design/layout(?)....again. Sorry Syu, bukan tak appreciate all your hard work. Somehow, I rasa gambar masa kecik tu doesnt clicked. At the moment, my profile ada lagi the second photo...I kena tukar nanti. Nak kena ambik gambar baru, maybe letak gambar the kids with me eh. Tapi habis links ke blogs yang Syu buat tu. Nanti I kena tanya Syu macam mana nak buat link. Bukan cerdik sangat.

On the point about changes, am sensing a wind of change in my career at the moment...boss gave me tinkle the other day, katanye due for promotion. Tak tau lah, kalau ada..alhamdullilah. Amin. Tapi risau pulak tak tau ke mana pulak. Am quite happy with where I am at the moment actually. Minus the staff problems...things are rather fine. It has a combination of court work, admin, public service and office management. The best part is I am given the responsibility of heading a branch office. That to me is quite a big deal. Lets just see where the wind will be blowing now...

No comments: