Saturday, March 21, 2009

Keeping my grips...

This has been quite a week for the kids. They have their cousins with them since Wednesday. There are the usual laughters, tears and tantrums.Amal left her two younger kids with us while having a jolly good time in Bandung.I am glad that I am not a kindergarten teacher....I would not have been good one. I for one do not have the patience and maybe the qualities of a good teacher. I am just a tired mother and maybe a lazy one too...my children do not have the luxury of a mother who sits and listens to them patiently, while coming up with wonderful games. I am more of mother who tries her best to listen to her kids while trying to hard to juggle her time with cooking, some light reading, cleaning, bagi adik tidur...I have said this to hubby that I don't like the person that I have become...I seem to membebel banyak, especially with kakak...asking her to pick her things, reminding her to do her homework, buat revision, hafal sifir, simpan her books and stationary, both the girls for messing the parent's room, reminding hubby to cut down on the smoking...in fact been asking him to stop smoking....blah, blah...the list will go on. Although most of the household chores Bibik yang buat tapi rasanya the kids bila I balik rumah aje, semuanya nak my attention. Lepas dinner, its sleeping time for adik...so my sleeping hours pun ikut anak. Kalau bawak balik kerja, I can only attend to it after the kids dah tidur. Last week, I had something urgent to speak to hubby and get his advice on an important matter, terpaksalah pi jumpa kat kedai mamak lepas kerja. Hmm, sampai tahap tu, cos the children will not give us space to speak. I am not complaining, just trying hard not to lose my grips.

No comments: