Monday, March 23, 2009

Bila nak sihat ?

It all started last week, to be precise last Monday. I should have known better than to take something that I knew would have lead to something painful. Thus, against my better judgment, it has resulted in me feeling bad for the rest of the week. Now, I am suffering as to the result of my stupidity. Dahlah rasa demam, hidung asyik berair aje. Nak buat macam mana….this all because of penangan makan nasi lemak KFC. The sambal tumis was up to the max with belacan.The belacan smell and taste was so overwhelming. I should have known better than to makan it.It screams resdung with a capital R. Tapi nak buat macam mana, perahu terlajak dah tak boleh berundur. Hmm, kat ofis pun ramai yang tak sihat, that must have aggravated my condition too.
So, I went through with the usual, hidung gatal, mata berair ….sniffling,….sneezing…then the odd pimples, kat hidung la….alahai, then demam by Thursday. Had to take EL the next day. The weekend was slightly better though the head was thumping in a moderate beat. I was too tired to do any cleaning, took the kids (ours and Amal’s) to One U for lunch on Saturday and it was the shortest lunch we had. The children had their burgers, hubby and I had mee (spaghetti) curry. Makan tak habis. Balik ke rumah, adik sambung tidur but I was too tired to sleep. Sometimes, bila badan tak sihat or letih, I tak boleh tidur and when it happens, I DO NOT like it at all.

I am back at work today, kepala masih pening, still sniffling, throat still sore...AARGH….bila nak sihat.

No comments: