Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lets have lemonade

I slogged myself through the weekend (except saturday morning till noon) cos kena finish the assignment untuk PTK, sleeping was just a dream cos I barely tidur...I practically zombied myself through the day, the night....and managed to grab a few hours of sleep in the morning.Monday was the worst....had only 2 hours of sleep,lepas to drove my self to work. I think the car drove me to work. Some concerned fellow mates, kata I nampak pucat and stress. DUH! Went through a nightmare meeting from morning till lunch, things were not going my way....some unwanted remarks were made (to me lah!), ingatkan boleh tidur during lunch but alas had a couple of friends giving me surprise visits...semua nak hantar assignment.Had to entertain a few calls pulak.....argh, tak boleh tidur lagi.So, bila balik ke rumah,after 2 hours plus driving through traffic jam and rain, after berbuka and prayer....I pun terlena dari pukul 9 lebih sampai the next morning.....ah, lega rasanye.Sebenarnya, It was not just my body yang letih, tapi my eyes were kinda of pedih also, maybe cos duk mengadap komputer aje......

My kids had taken a back seat during the weekends, kesian only ayah yang layan them...kakak asyik tanya bila mama habis kerje, so boleh jalan-jalan...adik pulak, asyik giving me the mata sedih look....tak apalah, minggu ni boleh jalan-jalan.

So, it back to routine at work....masih lagi banyak kerja yang nak dibuat....the nightmare is not over at work....sobs!sobs!sobs!...there is an important event to look forward to next week (not by choice)....lepas tu kena kerja pulak on Sunday...sobs!sobs!Agh! Help......I feel like I am trapped in a vicious cyle that doesnt want to stop......

DL masih lagi the main character in my nightmare.....argh!Lets hope,the storyline gets better by the day...wishful thinking....eh?

Oh, well, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonades.....So, cheers to lemonade...

No comments: