Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mama, sabar ye.....

Kakak is at home today,not feeling well...she has the signs of getting her asthma again.She has been fasting diligently for the past 8 days, so kesian jugak, suruh dia jangan berpuasa today or until she gets better.My reasoning to her was, its better to miss a few days, get well fast and continue fasting than to fast and makes her condition worst.

I have noticed that now she is less degil since I kurang marah and taken the more civilised and PC approach of bercakap lembut-lembut dengan kakak.I realised that being the adult, I have to be more reasonable in my approach...and not to be too tough on her.Maybe my expectation of her is too high, she is after all a litte girl.

Talking about little girl, I think Sofia is a small kid with an old soul...things that are coming out from her mouth are on the border of being funny and ridiclous. Now, her favourite words are " sabar, sabar ye...", a typical "kakak yang buat" to the gaya MP melawat kawasan with the words "kakak ni sepah, eee...mama, kakak yang sepah...tengok tu (little fingers pointing to all directions and rolling her eyes) ...tisu sepah, buku sepah, color sepah....".

Nak tergelak pun ada, tapi I cuba buat-buat macam geram jugak...memang geram pun, cos kakak selalu sepahkan the master bedroom....this irritating habit of hers really piss me off. Lets hope, today bila balik nanti, tak lah bersepah.

Selain, menjadi a dedicated Ketua Pelapor, adik is also into sexy moves now. I cringed with embrassement..bila tengok dia menari ala-ala MTV. I guess, bibik is secrectly switching to MTV from cartoons...that's the explanation, I hope.

On that note, I told Sofia in the car last weekend that "kecik-kecik tak apa, besar nanti tak boleh macam tu"....hmm, I dont know whether the point was driven to her.

Last weekend, pi KL, beli kain untuk kenduri kahwin Siti Aisyah....the place was crowded like a ranch filled with herds of cows....susah nak bergerak.I was quite surprise that the ayah agreed to go to KL ....macam tak percaya pulak especially since it was slightly to noon...

Anyway, beli jugak kain nak buat baju, tapi bila nak buat tu tak tau la.Lets hope lepas raya nanti ada masa nak buat baju. Talking about time, susah nak manage time with unreasonable people....I wont say siapa yang unreasonable tu.

Next week, there will a whole new environment to look forward to....I kena tukar tempat kerja....lets hope it will be something positive.....anyway, I am taking this as rezeki Ramadhan....barakah....but the timing is surely lousy...tak sempat nak ajak my staff makan-makan since its fasting month....ada yang tanya,samada I asked to be transfered....HELLO?....no such thing...I DO NOT have any connections.. but I know "someone" yang ada connection...who has played the right cards....hmm..you need not know who...I believe that if you do something nasty to others, it will come back to haunt you...so beware la my "friend".....satu lagi, banyak kerja yang nak kena habis...as I have mentioned in my last posting, I have to work this weekend, so, I am totally bogged down, and they gave me only 1 week notice....itu pun, masih belum tengok the official letter, dapat a fax copy aje....only the part about my transfer aje...anyway...life has to go on...I am certain there is rahmat....although ada mixed feelings cos the responsibilities waiting....are tremendous...tapi bila lagi nak take the challenge....so, it will be a whole new game...wish me luck!

No comments: