Friday, August 29, 2008

Help......! I want to be free.....

If I have my ways with DL, I would just shoot her...but then I would be charged for murder, hmm, so how to get rid of this evil being.......hah, just another stressful creature taking a space in my mind at the moment...wish I could do something about DL. Dont ask me, who is DL, it's not relevant, just someone that you would not want to know.

Anyway, life is never a bed of roses, I realized that a long time ago, but never the same, its frustrating to be in a position that you have no control. It's no use sighing over this matter...just have to learn to adapt to stressful situation.

On a happy note, today is Friday, so, I will have the weekends to look forward to. But alas, I still have my assignment to complete....I have managed to draft three pages of mumble jumble....ah....there goes my weekend.....

Hah, so plans will only be plans, lets see whether my sanity will be the same this weekend.I dont know whether I have to do some "kung fu" kicks with my kids....kesiankan, cuti tapi tak boleh bercuti dalam erti kata sebenarnya.....so, its not merdeka for me, although we will celebrating 51st of Merdeka this weekend.

No comments: