Monday, September 28, 2009

Unacceptable

It does not matter if this does not make sense. I do not owe anyone any apologies neither should I let it go by without acknowledging my frustrations. I had a horrible day today. I do not know where to start. I am so pissed off with the lack of RESPECT of certain so called professionals.I am just doing what has been amanah to me. I do not want to be MISS POPULAR.I just want to do my job.If certain people, tak faham-faham jugak. Tak tau lah nak buat apa.I have learnt the hard way through the years, that you cannot be politically correct and sugar coat your words all the time. You cant be saying things of what they only want to hear.I can be sensitive to the needs and the feelings of family and friends but I can not tolerate RUDENESS.Today, I had a group of hostile people to begin with. The moment I entered the room, I could sense the negative feelings. I knew it was a losing battle...but I did not want to put up the white flag or to go to war without a fight. The real truth was, there should not have been a war on the first instance.What these people fail to realised that I am here to help them, to assist them, to facilitate for them....but what can you say or do when you know that there was a "closure"...I was basically trying hard to maintain a sense of objectiveness, a sense of respect for the rest, biting my tongue from saying anything disrespectful, but alas it appears that I was the only one trying hard to be sensible. Does this appear to be one sided babbling and muttering...I don't think so. I can't reveal much without revealing all.My work ethics does not permit me to do so. Will I regret anything said or done. To be honest I don't know. All I know for sure is you cannot let anyone think you are a lesser person from them. I stand by my principles, and that I am proud of.

2 comments:

Depa semua panggil kak cik said...

Rufa, you are not alone. I have been through the same circumstances many a times. Never mind if they don"'t want to understand you now. let it be. the truth will prevail, one fine day. they will come to their senses. The world is a stage. we all have our parts to play. If we knew that deep in our hearts we're playing it right, the rest doesn't matters. Frustrations, of course.
But what matters now is that your conscience is clear.

Way to go , girl! Keep up with whatever you feel is right. They can go shuff their *** up the walls.

browneyes said...

Alrite Rufa, You are your father's replica....watch out everyone...only the truth prevails, bravo to you....