Saturday, September 12, 2009

The ugly truth

Had this conversation with hubby the other day..its about the "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" personality in bosses.Am very much aware of this. In fact had a boss with this split personality.I have to admit, to some extent, I too have that personality. Well, more of a chameleon.This is not hypocrisy but plain truth. The Ugly Truth.

What is ugly may not be the truth.And what is truth may not be ugly.So, should the truth be ugly? Why the ugly truth? (is this confusing?) So,take this:

Truth- I can be quite garang with the kids. Ugly- can be quite lazy at times.
Truth-love a good book, anytime. Ugly- love chocolates, all the time.
Truth-hates when hubby smokes. Ugly- the sight of my flabs.
Truth-hubby loves my p..(PG 18)....with all the ugliness...hahahah!

We live in this world, where people are eager to know your weaknesses,enjoys listening to gossips,strive on your stupidity...should I go on.

But to me, at the end of the day, just be yourself.There are ugliness in all of us. To me that's the PLAIN TRUTH.

p.s by way watched The Ugly Truth on my own.As usual.

No comments: