Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Burnt toast...

Three days at home, five days including the weekends.Was given five days of MC, told to rest at home.I have two more days of MC and a followed up check on Friday.Rest at home?It would have been fine, if it was really resting at home.It would have been fine, if I could drive and jalan-jalan sikit...maybe pi MPH ke or watch a movie. But, oh no...it's house arrest (yup, not a rest but arrest)for me.No driving.Its just me with the kids, bibik,mak, tv and bed.Kakak made up some excuses on Monday, tak pi sekolah..she thinks I am going to berjalan-jalan with adik. Tuesday and today, tak pi sekolah agama...konon nak study for final term...hmm.Both my kids are no angels...when they are together...the house is filled with maximum noise.Sakit telinga and sakit hati pun ada jugak.My little girl pun tak nak pi tadika...asyik tengok cartoon, pagi, siang malam....cartoon.Kesian jugak.Today, before my sleeping session...we coloured some drawings...lepas to mama dia TIDUR.To be honest, the ubat that Dr. H bagi memang untuk rest..asyik rasa mengantuk.And I refused to pikir pasal work today...Monday, asyik tanya office okay ke..tu dah buat ke, ni dah siap ke? meeting blah blah boleh orang lain ganti ke?...yesterday called up office a couple of times since I had to relate back a few matters based on the calls that I received on my hp... hmm, hp personal tapi calls tak personal...So, my mission for today was I JUST DO NOT WANT TO THINK OF ANYTHING except rest.Answer calls while awake only. Reply smses that was necessary only...Was my mission accomplished? Partly....
It was something like a burnt toast,the bread is toasted but with a bit of bitter burnt taste...just scrapped the burnt bits, spread more butter and jam...it's not perfect but just fine.

No comments: