Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yes maam....

Maybe I had too much fun on Sunday, the bubble has burst now.I had waited more than 2 weeks for the event..met RI, he is so dreamy.But feeling of excitement and the rush of madness has settled down. Quite frankly, for some unknown reason....am feeling kind of "flat" and quite frustrated.Had a meeting in KL today, so met lil sis for lunch..showed the spread of delicious photos of RI...bila balik ke pejabat, I was ambushed with so many things..the meeting in the evening was okay...it went on without any problem...tapi the incoming calls, emails and the files that were increasing into a mountain from a hill was most depressing.

No.Am not complaining, just feeling quite down. Could it be that I will be getting my period next week thus I am in this emo-coaster or just plain lack of interest in everything.

Maybe, the news that I got from Dato Alex was not something I expected.Maybe.

Could it be that bibik is on a tantrum mode and my lack of communication with her is taking a toll on me. Maybe. She left the house last weekend, pi urut..tak balik ke rumah...did not inform me about spending a night with her friends...only told Zubir...lepas tu Sunday balik lewat...did not bother to call us to tell when she will be returning home....then she got the cheek to ask Zubir hantar duit balik Indon on Monday...kononnye nak bayar motor...she thinks..bila cakap aje, terus hantar on the same day...Bank bergerak kot..tak ingat we are busy with work...lepas tu, minta her one month bonus to be sent together....amboi..

Must treat myself to a movie next week..

"A MOMENT OF MADNESS CAN BE SO SWEET"

No comments: