Saturday, April 17, 2010

My hot chocolate...

I guess I must have step over some boundaries...for that I apologise. But to keep my thoughts bounded, sealed and kept under locks would be insane. I would not apologise for giving my honest views. I used to be stepped on...not now...I want to be heard but at the same time, I want to be sensitive to others and I think I deserve the same treatment. Lets be respectful. Respect.

Why is that it is so difficult to respect and be respectful.I would want people to respect me for my values, for decency, for being myself...not because of my position. But the truth is, you cant force people to respect you...you need to earn it.

This posting is not a sesi meluah perasaan. On the contrary. I am in a good mood actually. I have been quite a naughty girl actually. Haha...too naughty to reveal...hahaha.

I have learnt that I cant control everything..it's not possible..it's nature..its beyond human nature...semuanye kuasa Allah swt.

So, sit back...banyak berdoa...berdoa...berdoa thats all that I can do.Lets hope..career wise, ada rezeki lain...ada benda, you just have to tolerate and persistently berdoa.. Macam nak minta hubby to stop smoking...hmm, nothing much can be done there.Its easier to submit your case to the judge...then persuading hubby to stop being a chimney....

Enough of that...lets day dream about hot chocolate...yummy...my tall hunky hot chocolate...hubby is more of nescafe...he can still stir me up, dont get me wrong...but caffeine gives me headaches..and also berangin...hahaha...he is going to wring my neck ....hubby doesn't read my blog anyway...so its safe...hahaha. He thinks, its safe to let his wife to tinker on the keyboards ...so that he can have his time also on the other computer...surfing the internet...or watching football...or reading newspapers..

So, tonight while he is watching football,drinking mugs of nescafe...smoking like a chimney..his adorable wife will be watching Nur Kasih again...escaping into my world of Adam Hassan...swooning at Remy Ishak...ahh bliss.

"CHOCOLATES MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND"

2 comments:

Missing Cat said...

salam kak wan,

mmg peminat tegar nur kasih ye wlupun drama tu dah tamat thn lepas lg...tak jemu ke kak wan...??? tp, lately ni, jejaka idaman malaya adam hassan tu dah agak senyap...kan, kan, kan...???

cippa said...

Tegar tu tak tau la tapi asyik mengadap dvd tu..I have to admit yes.Farah..last weekend kak wan & family pi birthday bash Remy..I pernah hantar email to you bertanya whether you minat nak join..anyway, it was fun..by the way, pi cari majalah GLAM lelaki issue 6..cover gambar Dato Bernard Chandran..dalam ada gambar RI..it will thrill you...trust me.