Saturday, April 10, 2010

Green is not my colour...

Today's activities was a bit of shopping, lunch at Homst Taman Tun,tengok dvd and tidur petang..I dragged hubby and the kids for a bit shopping at the Curve..my mind was set on buying a birthday gift for a birthday bash that I have to attend tomorrow. Its difficult to buy a gift for a guy..and hubby was not helpful at all..he does not offer any suggestions...could it be lack of interest or a bit of jealousy on his part..hmm..I wonder. Anyway, I ended up buying a NIKE knapsack and an Adidas knapsack for hubby...there, I hope he is happy..lets hope he will make me happy on my birthday...looking at the surrounding circumstances fat chance.

Talking about circumstances, I am amaze with some of my friends lifestyles..hmm,rezeki masing-masing berbeza...they have the money to splurge here and there...the things that they talk about in the FB...I can only wonder...they must be making a huge amount of money. I guess we live in a different world altogether...I can only read in envy...Mercedes, holidays,shoppings, clothes...LV bags..running their on businesses,these are ladies who are at the peak of their careers with equally successful husbands, my, the list goes on.

Well, as for me, I still drive in my faithful 5 year old Wira with all the scratches,the only overseas trip I have made is to Singapore,no blackberry just a reliable Nokia (about 3 years old), don't have any expensive gadgets, cant afford an LV bag, dress modestly, no beautiful furnitures...only one modest house...I can only imagine the stuffs that they have...wah...but would I trade my life with them...alhamdulillah, career wise, I think I am okay...eventhough I am always complaining about being stress..to be honest would I choose to lead a different live? ...no, all I want is some savings for the rainy days, healthy kids, to perform haj with the family,a better health,continous support and understanding from hubby...and spiritually to be more religiously enlightened.On a personal note...I would like to lessen this obsession that I have over someone...hahaha.

Tomorrow the whole family will attending a birthday do..lets hope there will not be any tantrums from kids and hubby(?!!)...

"We can only dream..and be grateful for Allah's blessings.Amin"

No comments: