Monday, January 18, 2010

Part 1, Scene 1

I look forward to weekends,something to keep my hopes up, to spent some quality time with the kids..something that keeps me going on from Monday till Friday knowing that weekends will cheer me up but weekends can be too short to my desire...then I get frustrated and annoyed...with the whole situation..most of the time this silly girl gets annoyed with herself. Anyway, a few events took place last week...some not significant like Siti Nurhaliza receiving a RM40k LV handbag from Dato' K...alahai, what can I say,rezeki masing-masing..at work?..something big is brewing..waiting for the right to explode...hmm, the waiting can be stressful,on family, Aisyah gave us a scare with her pregnancy... on the home front...hubby said this to me when I asked him whether he will wait for me to pick him up later .. "abang tunggu you selamanya"..amboi, macam script from Nur Kasih pulak....hahahaha.It got me laughing and mushy at the same time..so I said "macam RI aje" "oops..macam Adam pulak"...he laughed.Things like this will make me chuckle..hubby knows how to push the right buttons.He knows that I tend to take things too serious at time... this girl's drama is her work...so damn boring...sigh!Must make a mental note to have a more colourful life.A sulking wife is a terrible wife...cheerio!



"COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NOT YOUR PROBLEMS"

No comments: