Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's embarrassing....

Am still not over Nur Kasih.Today's craziness was the revisit of episode 13. Hmm, its seems I missed a scene..tak ada dalam Amal's d/l ...the one Adam was in the cab with Nur, Nur pegang tangan Adam, while Adam was looking outside, tak tengok muka Nur and with all the worries etched on his face..Adam genggam tangan Nur...and tears was rolling down his cheek..alahai...ok, ok, I know this does not make sense...ok back to reality. Well, almost.... right after watching Nur Kasih I called up hubby, my conversation with hubby went like this "tadi tengok Nur Kasih lagi..." Hubby "amboi kat office pun tengok", I jawab "saja, online..tv3..only waktu rehat...bukan masa buat kerja..."."at my office,benda macam ni dah blocked.." he said.
Time to change the topic so I said "awat you sound mengah, your breathing is quite bad...and coughing pulak tu...tu la, Adam I tak hisap rokok". Hubby replied " Adam you architect...tak sama..legal lain (he meant it in the context of work stress)".So I replied "ya la tu, I pun legal jugak". And he gelak besaq.So much for reality eh....need to shake off this obsession.Its getting embarrassing....

2 comments:

MamaTiaMia said...

upaa..you memang dasat lah.macam kak has gila dengan cerita friends dulu..haa..haaa..upa come lah here give me bear hugs:) and cubit2 itu papa bear..asyik hisap curut saja.sofia buat apa hari ni?

cippa said...

Azu, hehe...nak buat macam mana...sometimes it nice to escape from reality...heheh. Cubit Zubir, no problem...