Thursday, November 5, 2009

Humble pie

The 3rd of November came and left.My doctors are convinced that I am stressed and suffering stress related sickness. Well lets have this settled, no big prize for guessing that I AM INDEED STRESS. So,thank you, Dr. Hafiz for your kinds words and advice.And, NO, Dr. Hafiz, it wont go away...the stress factor. Its every where.
To Dr. Hew, ya, I know my diet sucks...REALLY SUCKS.I am NOT eager to know the result of my lipid test...I already know,in fact I can feel it...on a note of my diet, I have been eating a lot of humble pies lately.I wish I can share with my family of what I am going through, work wise ...but, I cant reveal anything except to hubby.The burden lies heavily on me to see that this tsunami period of my career goes through without causing much pain.I have to jaga kepentingan semua...results are expected from me.There are people who are depending on me...I have to be fair to them..I will try my best. I promise that. Insyaallah. I am praying hard to Allah swt to protect and guide me through this tough times...Insyallah it will make me a better muslim and a better officer.Insya Allah.Lets hope there will be rainbows after the rain. Amin.

1 comment:

browneyes said...

Rufa, you are a strong person, you will do great, dont worry about others, worry about yourself first in order to give your best to the rest, wah, kak mah cakap aje, trying hard to work on those words too.