Sunday, October 11, 2009

A dose of reality...

I have been house bound for the last 10 days and will be back to work tomorrow.FYI, I have been having episodes of vertigo due to stress and early signs of Meniere Disease..hmm, stress related...hmm, so what is not stressful?...heheheh. Am also sensitive to the high level of noises...so, whats new...with two young kids trying to out do each other in everything from the control which channel to watch, what food to eat...blah..blah..high irritating screams are to be expected.

I have an early discussion with a legal adviser from "X Co" scheduled at 8.30am tomorrow, an appointment that was made earlier and later informed while I was away on mc...and fixed early in the morning since I have another meeting at 9pm.Discussion for half an hour cukup ke? I dont like to rush matters, especially after being away for a week,mesti nak tengok-tengok apa atas meja dulu...lepas tu nak lari pi meeting lain pulak. Pandai-pandai lepa ni buat appointment tak tanya orang dulu.Sweet!Real sweet!

Well, so it's back to routine tomorrow. Hope to get my new episodes of Grey's Anatomy from Syu SOON,even bought myself an external hard drive for it....it would be a bliss.That's what the doctor prescibed..a dose of happy medicine for the sick patient...hehehe.

No comments: