Monday, May 18, 2009

A pinch of everything

I have survived 2 weeks at my new office...hurrah!My days have been filled with meetings,in the mornings, afternoons and sometimes in the evenings.Then it's the "I wish I have more hours in the day" to finish my work.I can only start work after all the meetings....am still trying to adapt..but I dont think I am able to take baby steps, I have to take big giant steps. Its a new ball game now.

Anyway enough about work, last weekend was full for me. first, I had to go to abang's place untuk family meeting. I thought I was able to sleep and rest but kak called, abang spoke, so,I had to drag the whole family with me to Gombak. Thank goodness hubby can be VERY understanding. He tolerates a lot of my requests especially when its about my family.Although I feel guilty imposing a lot of things on him. My family can quite forceful at times.Sometimes, the WE can be a bit too much for me and him.I dont think he is fully comfortable with the family and I do not blame him.I have always given priorties to my family. But, sometimes,there are things better left unsaid.

Sunday, was lunch with the rest of the family with Mak Tam and Pak Tam's family.We had a belated mother's day celebration at Khatijah's Kitchen.Mak was in Alor Setar.I wished that she was there tapi nak buat macam mana. Mak deserves to be happy no matter where she is.

No comments: