Tuesday, May 5, 2009

101- New steps

After a brief but eventful trip(tahlil, makan, makan & makan)to Alor Setar, am back in KL. Today is my second day at the new office. Hmm, quite memenatkan. But what's life without any challenges. On my first day, tersilap masuk bangunan, ada dua bangunan with one podium.Today tersilap parking...parking sebelah the big man himself....heheh tersilap lot.Tak apa, take small steps at a time.

p.s adik tanya I, nenek buat apa? So, I said "nenek apa?". She replied, Tok hajjah buat apa? I tanya dia "adik rindu kat tok hajjah ke". Adik jawab "Tok Hajjah ada kat Alor setar. Adik rindu Tok hajjah".(To be honest I was terkejut with the response..does she knows the meaning of rindu and I didnt expect that from a 3+, somehow the sentence macam perfect aje). Than she pondered. and said this.."Tok hajjah beli ais krim". Alahai, adik. Sedih pulak rasanye.

No comments: