Friday, June 5, 2009

A bit of drama

Whats life without a bit of drama.So, the dramas (yes, quite a few)in my life for the past two weeks started with a legal opinion which open a big can of worms...had to perused bundles of documents...was pressed for time...received pressure from senior officers...kepala pusing...macam-macam nak buat and was desperately pressed for TIME.Then my kids demam, had to leave them for 4 days with hubby. Felt really lousy. Rasa really bad for adik, kakak was more independent and boleh diharap, tapi adik tiap-tiap malam kalau nak tidur kena peluk-peluk, usap rambut and she will be touching me while sucking her bottle...she's the "touchy-touchy" one...kesian pulak pikir dah lah demam, mama terpaksa leave for work.My heart was certaintly not with me when I left for pangkor. Bila balik dari conference, work was pilling on the table, didnt have time to breathe...Syukur Alhamdullilah I didnt have to leave for Tunisia untuk a conference, kalau tidak I will be away from the kids again for a week.Over the weekend,to compensate for being away from the kids, we took the kids jalan-jalan,although I was feeling lousy, I dragged my feet for the sake of the kids...I bought myself a pair of earring, adik pulak nak tindik telinga,hari kedua tindik, adik demam again pulak, teruk kali ni. Maybe due to ear infections, telinga bengkak really bad, merah menyala, bawa pi klinik, doktor kesian kat dia...doc said that if the demam doesnt get better and if the ears gets more inflamed....kena cabutkan subang. I was all for it..but adik was adamant in not having the earrings removed..she said...adik nak cantik...adik demam, mama pulak torn between nak release adik from the pain but yet at the same kesian kat adik, dia nak sangat pakai earrings. Well, glad to inform that after a series of antibiotics and ubat demam, adik is recovering well. In the mean time, the next drama is hubby... jatuh motorbike.Malam yang dia jatuh motorbike tu, he didnt tell me.I came back from a long and tiring day,precisely 11.45pm, masa tu was on my third day of puasa, hubby pun puasa jugak....puasa nazar. I had three meetings that day, mesyuarat pengurusan, post cabinet meeting and mesyuarat tatatertib at 6pm...had only half an hour rest in the afternoon untuk solat,then it was backed to backed of further meetings.Mesyuarat tatatertib was at IOI Resort, tak pernah pi tempat tu, had to rush within 20 minutes from office to IOI...argh!!! Buka puasa during the meeting kuih yang I pau from the post cab,kepala was throbbing like gila.Break untuk prayer then dinner (lauk ikan yang I took was hanyir...so left me feeling more miserable)...sambung with mesyuarat....ahhh...balik rumah ( I drove like mad, was quite worried, cos was feeling very tired and sleepy)...sampai rumah, tengok ada kereta tapi tak ada motor...rasa sejuk...motor kena curi ke, cos pintu gate terbuka.Bila naik bilik, tengok semua tengah tidur..woke up hubby tanya about motorbike, he said ada kat bengkel...and didnt mentioned at all about jatuh motorbike. The next day, in the morning he complained about kaki bengkak...baru nak cerita yang he met with an accident, he tried to avoid a car that made a last minute turning.He had to tahan from knocking into the car,he ended up lying on the road with the motorbike atop of him...mujur and SYUKUR ALHAMDULLILAH tak ada kereta lain from the back, kalau tak....Anyway, to cut the cerita in halve, he took an EL on thursday...the kaki become more bengkak, he complained of sakit rusuk...I said besok pi hospital, takut fractured rusuk ke...so, today I took EL, brought him to ER at SDMC. Had some x-trays, jumpa othopedic...ada fractured kat his small toe...MC untuk 1 month...wheeled him pulak to fisio...ambik cructhes...he had to learn how to use the crutches...lepas bawak balik to pharmacy kat ER...ambik ubat...hmm,boleh ke hubby tahan dok kat rumah untuk one month.I doubt it.....am betting, he will back to work within a week..

No comments: