Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I need to shop.......

I'm at home today, took a day off to do some raya shopping for the kids while the mega sale is still on. But alas, I still have to do some work from home, was at the dinning table, working hard since early morning to finish some urgent office work ...mujur ada internet and emails, saved a lot time from making a trip to the office....Its 11.10 am I still at home, hubby took a day off from work too, tapi kena pergi kerja jugak, will be back in the afternoon,said there was a delegation from Holland yang dikena attend to...jadi tak tahulah samaada shoping trip ni will materialise.

The kids are really excited about going out...any trip out of the house..even to petronas pun they are happy. Kakak hari ni ponteng sekolah....it was quite a task to keep this shopping trip as a secret, cos kakak seems to have developed a sixth sense, she can sense that the parents nak ambil cuti...yang kesiannye, tak bawa TH sekali, takut TH penat...shopping dengan budak-budak ni memang takes a lot of energy, they will be running around,nanti ada yang menangis, throwing tantrums...I dont think TH is up to it, hmm...I dont think I'm up to it either...so, nanti hantar TH ke rumah Wa. TH will staying for a night kat rumah Wa, tapi TH dah packed everything and dah susun beg kat tanggga. Adik nampak sedih, she tried explaining this to Wa on the phone, tapi I dont think Wa quite understood it..Anyway, TH dah nak balik ke Alor Setaq....she having been saying this numerous times yang Wa (kak) will be sending her to AS.I am happy that she gets to go back...I think she misses AS, tapi I rasa she will be missing the rest in KL once she is back in AS.

Took TH for dinner semalam, she makan kuay teow, kata banyak sangat...tapi she finished everything on the plate including half of pau kaya. Pau kaya tu memang sedap, inti tak kedekut , nanti boleh beli lagi.

On another note, mak have been complaining that bibik garang sangat dengan my kids....hmm. I will definitely raise this matter with her soon. Amboi!

oh, ya, last weekend, Zalina, abang and kak zai's eldest dah bertunang. It was quite tiring tapi lega everything went smoothly except for the slight glitch in the food. The caterers came late...mujur ada kueh...anyway, as a side kick for Kak Mah(wedding planner)...I'm bracing myself for the next event...Siti Aisyah's wedding....dah dapat instructions on the theme colours..so, kena pi cari baju dark purple, maroon and lime green. Mentioned this to hubby, wah...kata dia, dia pun kena ikut tema ka? Kena pi beli baju melayu warna tiga serangkai ke? Duh! YA! Need to do some shopping......

No comments: