Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pain

So yesterday went by in a rather pained manner. Was not feeling well, had two meetings that were equally important. Managed to glide through the first without any injuries but some small cuts. Now the second was quite a headache..literally a headache. I really mean a headache.

I was nursing a bad headache, with a flu and eyes that were burning for the past 3 days. So, it was difficult to maintain a professional decorum while the elephants were doing some acrobatic stunts on my head and at the same time listening to this particular lady who was making my work and life in the context of this particular assignment a miserable one for the past 1 year. She has been harping her own ideas, her own principles, her needs and her wants without having a single decency to listen to others.

So I bit my tongue, sat there, listen to her going on and on. While listening, thoughts were going through my mind..such a pity, she does not realise that people finds her irrating, some might even loathe her..is she so self absorb that she does not realise that. Its a shame.

If for whatever reasons, I might turn into that person and oh please God forbids...I hope there would be some kind soul who has the decency to snap me out from it.

"Do what you can with what you have where you are"

No comments: