Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Year 2009, changes & surprise me, Syu...

A lot has happened since the last jottings.....the renovations are nearly 95% completed.Kakak is back to school....Adik has a new haircut which is quite pixie looking. She calls herself Farhana, after her cousin...not realising that we were referring her as Rihanna as in..."umbrella....ella..".

Anyway,I am looking forward to a better year in 2009...year 2008 was quite eventful, there were some dramas at office...heheheh...I am learning new things at my new office, well, not so quite new la, have been here since September 2008...People factor is quite a major part in my life at the moment. Banyak problems at work with certain staff and officer...tapi kerja mana yang senang. I guess you have to be thankful with what you have...I have learnt that kita tak boleh sangat berlembut, cos they are going to step on you head so, I am going to be a little bit tegas but at the same time approachable.....hmm, boleh ke?

Am making some changes at home....will try to be a better mum by listening more to my kids especially kakak....like they say, you are hearing but not listening. Well, its quite difficult to do so since both nak bercakap at the same time...adik will not give way to kakak and kakak will get upset....mum, will eventually get upset and irritated with the whole scenario bila ada yang menangis pasal bergaduh-gaduh....kadang-kadang nak bercakap with ayah pun susah...kita nak bercakap they will interupt...and ayah bila dah baca newspaper, susah pulak nak dengar....aaahh..sometimes I will say ridiculous things like....the cow jump over the fence, or dinding kata jom pi " just to see whether the ayah is listening....somehow macam mana tak tahu lah, he will always repeat what I have said...together with the silly stuff that I have said earlier....hmm, tajam jugak his hearing. Although I can say the same about his eyesight, baca paper...tu sedepa depan mata....hmm, tapi tak mau check his visions....

Since I am making some changes in work, lifestyle, etc....my blog pun kena la revamp sikit. I have asked Syu to do her wonders.....full trust on her judgements...but just to be on the safe side, I want to retain purple as my background with whites...I have asked her to create somethings that screams ME.....but not too obvious of course. I want it to be sweet....ada bunga-bunga sikit...something soothing, something that reflect my personality,hmnn wonder whether that is possible....hehehe, banyak pulak syarat....oh ya, the title should remain...tapi kena pilih font yang lebih attractive.....I came up with picture of cupcake which has the features of alien...cos during meetings dulu, bila dapat cupcakes, kalau I dapat something yang looks odd or cute, I will take a pic...hehehe....meetings can be so BORING.So, Syu..do your magic..surprise me eh!

No comments: