Monday, August 13, 2012

Have a productive day

Its ridicously cold here...I am wrapped in my pashmina, trying to do my daily work..and I cant even feel my fingers..so, what do I do? Resort to warming up my fingers by tapping on the keypads..ahh...I wish I can be at home, curled up on my bed with a good book to read...oh la la. That would be heaven on earth. Instead I stucked in the daily routine of work...trying my upmost best to clear the files on my table...so that they would not be blocking my views.. I wish someone in the admin or in the air cond control room has the decency to do something about this temperature..its supposed to be centralised air cond..so I can imagine, I am not the only one freezing here...ahhhhh. So, If I am not able to perform to usual my tip top standards...hmmm...I take no responsibility for that. Thank you...have a productive day.

No comments: