Monday, May 9, 2011

Growing up

Sometimes I do deserve a kick in my big butt. Sometimes I do deserve a pat on my back. Sometimes I do deserve to be listened to. Sometimes I do deserve to be ignored.

At the moment, I am feeling down. But the feeling of sad is overshadowed by the feeling of embrassment to Allah. Here I am feeling sad and tired because I am overwhelmed with the pressure of work and feeling shameful of not thanking enough to Allah swt  for blessing me with a healthy, happy and loving family.

I am so much aware of the blessings that have been bestowed to me but yet, a part of me will constantly complaints of tiredness, of the headaches and heartaches of my work. I should be counting my blessing that I have work to go to in the morning, that I have been given the rezeki to be share with my family, that I do not have a tyrant boss at work....but sometimes I choose to dwell on matters that may be trivial to others but matters to me. Regardless of my age , I sometimes think like a spoilt child. Oh...I need to GROW UP.

No comments: