Monday, April 25, 2011

Just love

Birthdays comes and goes. Although you pretend that its not a big thing, nevertheless, its lovely to be reminded and remembered. So, mine went with the usual birthday wishes from family especially my sisters. Kak Zah smsed me on the dot of midnight...hmm, I hope she was up doing something else more worth while..hehhe. Hubby as usual would wish me on the eve  and the morning of my birthday.

The children were their usual self...their birthday is more important than mine..no birthday cards, no birthday cake, no gifts..just a birthday wish. They seemed to be more excited with their aunts and cousins' birthdays. The same goes with the ayah, I am still waiting for last year's gift that he promised. Que sera sera..hubby knows that I have never asked for anything..and will not start doing so. A gift can come in many forms...having a supportive, understanding  and caring hubby is enough for me. What we have can be quite peculiar to others but special to us.

On that note, hubby was so kind to spend my birthday celebrating another person's belated birthday. And on that note also, it was lovely to received a small bouquet of flowers from a friend that I have made in RIFC, sharing a common interest in RI. I was so touched and was quite weepy. I have always loved flowers and as hubby had correctly remembered, the last bouquet that I received was in 2002. Remember to count and be grateful of the blessings  that is bestowed on you.

Just love and you shall be loved :)

No comments: