Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LET IT LAST PLEASE

I thought that a last minute call to a four day course would be a something that I would look forward too..on day one, smses from my PA asking me about this and that...smses from colleagues..asking on the status of this and that..so, I dragged my feet back to office to finish some urgent matters...day two..perused an agreement while trying hard to listen to the speaker..tomorrow will be day three..I don't know what to expect..anyway met my former officer while having lunch alone at the canteen instead at the Dewan Makan...there's a story on why I am eating alone instead of joining the other participants...that another story to tell..anyway, lets not digress ..It was nice to meet up with a friendly face...we had a lovely chit chat, she looked so stressed..it seems things are pretty bad, I am so grateful that I have left the place with no regrets..alhamdullilah..anyway, she shared something that was pleasant to the ears..it lifted my spirits..but I told myself..lets not get overly excited..knowing my luck the bubbles would burst soon..but I would not kid myself...a candy is a candy..just enjoy it while it last ..and it does not last long. So hopefully, the sweetness of the candy would last for a couple more days..and hopefully the next two days would be bearable..no urgent matters to attend to, no office calls to answer..lets hope for some peace.

"THANK YOU, I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND WORDS.."

No comments: