Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One has left the nest......

Alhamdulillah everthing went well last weekend. Siti Aisyah will now tick the Madam column instead of Miss.She has now entered the statistic figures for married women. I dont know whether she had the wedding of her dreams,but I hope she was not dissapointed with the whole wedding do.

I guess every little girls have dreamt of their wedding as early as the kahwin olok-olok scene. I dont remember having any specific dreams of how my wedding would be....infact, I dont remember any fuss was made by anyone...sobs!sobs! ....all I could really remember was that it was so difficult to cari the right wedding bed. I remembered pi window shopping dengan pak, mak and kak mah (masa tu, Pak tak berapa sihat....felt very bad Pak was dragged along)... punya la susah nak cari the right bed within the budget. At last kak mah yang jumpa(?) my katil..., kak mah did my kain cadar and langsir from scratch...I didnt pick the colours....it was picked for me....I basically didnt have say in the wedding ....hmm....nevertheless I am grateful with what I had.

Well, I am just glad that the whole shebang of organising a wedding is over....as Tam had said,one down and 32 more to go...hmm, the next wedding by the way is just around the corner, 6 months to be precised....hmmm. So it will be back to the drawing block and the organiser's clips...tapi tak apa, thats what family are for...to help each other...lebih ramai lagi seronok.Maybe the next wedding akan jadi lebih senang.

I received a thank you sms from the mother of the bride...it was a heartfelt thank you from kak chick....she thanked everyone in a very personal touch...it was very sweet. I hope that she is back to "normal" now....I hope the whole wedding scenario was a sweet memory for her....marrying off your first girl must have been a combination of relief and yet quite sad, Aisya is no longer hak mutlak the parents, sekarang dah tukar geran kat Ali....aisya priorty would be a wife first....

So, one has left the nest...thirty two to go....hmmmm

No comments: